The world of E-commerce business is changing fast and to stay ahead you need to work more efficiently. As a Businessman, you are always looking for tools which can make your work get complete fast. You need apps which can help you to manage stuff according to your need.
So, we have calculated everything you need as businessman and created a list according to different aspects of your business.
Here are all the apps which will make your life easy as a Businessman
As a businessman, it’s very tough to carry a data and file storage device all time with you. So, you need cloud storage which you can access from any place.
- Google Drive – Google Drive gives you free 15 GB cloud storage.
- Dropbox – Dropbox is a secure file sharing and storage app for both computer and smartphone.
Social Media Management
Social media is the biggest platform through which you are connected to your customers. So, you need app which can manage and schedule social media post.
- Hootsuite – Through Hootsuite, you can manage your all social media accounts through a single app.
- Buffer – Schedule, publish and analyze all your posts in one place.
Business require the knowledge of what’s happening all around you. This knowledge can be business related or normal news.
- Google Newsstand – Through this app, you can get news from every single news website in the world.
- Inshorts – It’s a smartphone app which gives you entire news in just 60 words.
- Economic Times – Through this platform, you can get all the business-related news all around the world.
Image and graphics designing
You need to edit images before posting them. You also need to create logo and graphics designing.
- Adobe Photoshop – Photoshop is one of the world’s best image editing app.
- Adobe Illustrator– Though Illustrator, you can design logo and graphics.
As a businessman, you need to write a lot of stuff such as letters, mails, blogs etc. So, you need apps which can help you in content writing.
- Grammarly – Grammarly corrects over 250 types of grammatical mistakes.
- Ginger – Ginger app helps you correct your grammatical and spelling mistakes.
To continuously grow, you need to track on real time analytical information about your website and social media platforms.
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics lets you analyze data from all touchpoints in one place.
- Piwik – Piwik is an open source analytics platform which can track keep a track on your website.
If you are running a business, you need a posting service which can deliver product specially if you are running an e-commerce business
- FedEx – FedEx is a brilliant courier delivery services which is available in almost every part of the world.